Skip to main content

The latest...Project 615!

Hey All,

So this past weekend I ventured to West Nashville a part I really have not explored yet to be honest but I was on a mission because Project 615 was having their blowout sale! Who doesn't love some some on sale T-shirts? So I got my sister in law to come with me and we headed out. I was not really thinking because I knew the Doors opened at noon so we got there at about eleven thirty....whoops the line was already halfway down the building, through the parking lot and up the street but I had drove across town so I was not backing out. I have wanted to get some of their shirts for many months now but when budgets are tight you don't let your self splurge on things over ten dollars much. but anyway we waited in the long but cheerful line where we were surrounded by other locals just as excited as I was. A couple behind us were chatty about heading the the predators game in a couple hours (Go Preds!) and they were hoping to find some sweet swag to sport to the game. another set of gals in front of us were chatting about their summer jobs working for center fuge, now you're probably wondering geez B way to be nosey and listen to everyones convos but guys we stood in line for an hour what else was I going to do? haha I loved seeing all the diverse people there to support such a great company that supports so much and so many in our community. So after the hour wait we gained access to inside and began finding some awesome deals and some really cool shirts! I came home with a lot of new Nashville T's and I may or may not be already wearing one I got! lol.


Have you ever heard of Project 615? No? well here is some info about the Awesome company.

https://www.project615.org/about-us/

I think what I love most about the company is they are not focused on one fundraiser or one organization. their Goal is to help. they are helping by feeding others, giving meals, fighting the aids and water crisis in Africa, and giving to orphans living in poverty.  they are helping rehabilitate the homeless here in Nashville and they also gave to help rebuild Gatlinburg after the fires. GUY THIS COMPANY IS DOING THINGS. their helping so why not invest why getting cool shirts I love it.

Here is the link to their online store where you can grab some awesome apparel your self! they also have stores locally here in the Nashville area!

https://www.project615.org/shop-online/

Go check out their website and please share their story so that we all can continue to help others in our community and our world.

love,

-B


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Kind, you wont regret it!

Be kind. My husband use to laugh at me daily because I always told him I never like to watch the news.... So you're probably wondering why start with that Beth? Well you see I wrote this post over a month ago now and I saved it because I just felt it was not the right time to share it. So do you watch the news? I do not. well thats not true...I do but I hate it. The news today is not the new stations fault its ours and by ours I don't necessarily mean directly the people reading this but there are so many people responsible no one can even begin to point a finger...But thats my problem...STOP POINTING FINGERS aside from the thought that runs through my head that my great Aunt use to drill into me "Pointing is never polite." I constantly wonder what changed to make our world so sad? what changed that makes me scared to send my kids to school some day? why are people so full of anger and sadness that they feel they need to take it out on you or our children or me

Salt Lake City, Utah and Denver, Colorado!

Salt lake City, Utah and Denver, Colorado! We saw so much in such a short week I cannot even begin to process it all and we have been home almost a week now! We started our week flying to Salt lake city to see my best friend Lisa, We were so excited! My goal was to see more, do more and experience new things I hadn't read about or seen on blogs and pinterest. I wanted to venture and find new things and WE DID! Our first day we drove to this small place tucked in the mountains called Ruth's Diner, The food was a perfect start to our Utah adventures. We then Explored The University of Utah where Lisa works and Will loved every minute of it! that afternoon we headed up to Park City where the winter olympics were once held. the location was full of history and culture that blew your mind. We could not believe the views alone were breathtaking. We finished off our first day enjoying some pizza pies with a dear friend of mine from High school, Blakelee! she brought her baby gir